Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the Sirius Park of Science and Art. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the personal web office, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- The pick-up/drop off zone near the main entrance to the Sirius Park of Science and Art (checkpoint 1)
- Allocated parking areas near the Forum venue
- Parking areas at recommended Forum hotels
- Pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural and sporting programmes event locations
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of four steps, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
Please observe the following rules:
* The accreditation fee will not be refunded should a transport pass and driver’s badge be withdrawn and annulled.
COLLECTING TRANSPORT PASSES AND DRIVERS’ BADGES
Transport passes and drivers’ badges will be issued at the accreditation point located in the Omega Sirius Park hotel.
|Omega Sirius Park hotel (3, Olimpiysky Prospekt)||
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney.
Third parties must present the following:
- The passport of the third party (authorized person)
- The original power of attorney using the prescribed form*
- Copies of the drivers’ passports (copies of passports will be returned once badges are issued)
For further information, please contact the Russian Investment Forum information centre:
+7 (495) 640 6547