Forum participants may obtain accreditation for a personal vehicle in order to access the Sirius Park of Science and Art. More information on terms and conditions can be viewed in the Roscongress personal account, where accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers can also be submitted.
Accreditation requests will be accepted until 15 February 2022.
Accredited vehicles have right of access to the following locations (depending on the type of transport pass and the parking index assigned to it):
- pick-up/drop off zone (checkpoint 1);
- allocated parking areas near the Forum venue;
- pick-up/drop-off zone and parking area at Sochi International Airport;
- parking areas at suggested Forum hotels;
- pick-up/drop-off zones and parking areas at cultural programme event locations.
Submitting an accreditation request for a personal vehicle
Please go to the ‘My events’ section of the Roscongress personal account and select Russian Investment Forum 2022. Next, go to the ‘Event dashboard’ section and submit a request form in the ‘Accreditation of personal vehicle’ section.
Accreditation requests for personal vehicles and drivers consist of steps 3–5, as outlined below:
We recommend that you check that your transport pass and drivers’ badges are ready for issue before attempting to collect them.
You may only access the Forum venue if you have an accreditation badge. Your badge will be activated by a negative PCR test taken at a dedicated Russian Investment Forum testing centre.
More information on testing procedures will be published in the COVID-19 section closer to the Forum dates.
Please observe the following rules:
COLLECTING TRANSPORT PASSES AND DRIVERS’ BADGES
Transport passes and drivers’ badges may be collected in person upon presentation of ID (passport) or by a third party (proxy) by power of attorney at Omega Sirius hotel (3, Olimpiysky Prospekt).
Third parties must present the following:
- passport of the third party (authorized person);
- original power of attorney using the prescribed form*;
- original consent of a driver to the processing of personal data**.
* Power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
Example of how to complete the power of attorney to collect transport passes and accreditation badges for drivers
** Consent of a driver to the processing of personal data
For further information, please contact the Russian Investment Forum information centre:
+7 (495) 640 6547