VinoGrad is a new thematic space fr om the Roscongress Foundation dedicated to winemaking.
The Roscongress Foundation is launching the annual project to facilitate discussions about some of the most important issues in the industry including sustainability, biodiversity, wine tourism, regenerative viticulture, energy efficiency and genuinely green business opportunities.
The VinoGrad space will host a separate business programme throughout the Russian Investment Forum, including presentations and public discussions with industry experts, pitch sessions and debates.
A number of presentations and tasting sessions will also take place at the space on the sidelines of the business programme and exhibition.
Topics for discussion at the thematic space:
- Investing in wine
- Wine logistics: distribution and retail
- Viticulture and winemaking in small-scale agriculture
- Wine production
- Organic and biodynamic viticulture and winemaking
- Sustainable development in the wine industry
- New grape varieties in Russia and around the world
- Health and legislation
- Trends in the wine business/marketing
- Scientific and technological achievements: breakthroughs in the wine industry
- Wine tourism
There will also be an area at the VinoGrad space wh ere all Forum participants can comfortably enjoy small meetings over a glass of wine.
Please check for updates to the business programme. We look forward to seeing you.
For further information about participation opportunities please contact:
Project Head: Darya Efremova
Project Programme Director: Anna Shustikova
Space Partners: Bank Rossiya, Abrau-Durso, Simple Group
Media Partners: Forbes Congress Russia, Russian Media Group