Media representatives (hereinafter the Media) are accredited at the Russian Investment Forum 2019 in order to provide the necessary conditions for their professional activities to prepare and disseminate complete and accurate information about Russian Investment Forum 2019 events.
The accreditation of Media representatives is mandatory for work at all Russian Investment Forum 2019 events.
When performing their professional activities, media representatives are required to respect the rights and legitimate interests of Russian Investment Forum 2019 participants and personnel and comply with generally recognized ethical standards.
The number of media representatives who may attend the Russian Investment Forum 2019 is limited due to the organizers’ desire to provide media representatives with the most comfortable working conditions possible as well as quick access to all necessary resources given the media’s significant interest in the event and taking into account the infrastructural limitations of the event site (Main Media Centre of Olympic Park).
The Russian Investment Forum 2019 Organizing Committee may increase the quota based on an official request from the media provided there is a reasoned justification for such a need.
Accreditation of media representatives
A registration application to take part in the Russian Investment Forum 2019 may be submitted by both Russian and foreign media representatives subject to the following conditions:
- Russian media organizations must be registered with the Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology, and Media (hereinafter – Roskomnadzor);
foreign media representatives:
- must be accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs if they permanently work in the Russian Federation;
- if a foreign media representative does not have accreditation from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in addition to completing an application on the Forum’s official website, media representatives member must send the Russian Investment Forum 2019 Organizing Committee a letter on the organization’s official letterhead signed by the head of the organization and containing the organization’s seal with a request to grant accreditation to the Russian Investment Forum 2019.
Accreditation quotas for media representatives
From print publications:
- newspapers – 3 people (2 correspondents, 1 photographer);
- magazines – 2 people (1 correspondent, 1 photographer).
- From information agencies – 4 people (2 correspondents, 2 photographers).
- From electronic publications (including blogs) – 2 people (1 correspondent, 1 camera person).
- From television companies – 7 people (2 correspondents, 1 producer, 2 camera people, 2 sound technicians).
- From radio companies – 2 people (2 correspondents).
The number of media representatives from information partners of the Russian Investment Forum 2019 shall be determined in accordance with the agreements on information partnership.
- From print publications:
Accreditation application submission and review procedure
- Media representatives who wish to take part in covering Russian Investment Forum 2019 events must submit an accreditation application (hereinafter an application) via the official Russian Investment Forum 2019 website (www.rusinvestforum.org).
- All fields must be completed in the application with particular attention paid to the mandatory fields marked with an asterisk.
- The application submission period via the official Russian Investment Forum 2019 website is from 1 November 2018 to 1 February 2019.
- The review period is at least 10 business days following the expiration of the deadline for accepting media applications for registration.
- Media accreditation is valid for the entire duration of the Russian Investment Forum 2019.
Media accreditation badge issuance procedure
- Media representatives are given accreditation badges provided their registration applications are approved by the Russian Investment Forum 2019 Organizing Committee.
- Accreditation badges are issued in Moscow, Sochi, and Krasnodar at accreditation stations. Information about the location and hours of the accreditation stations will be available on the official Russian Investment Forum 2019 website (www.rusinvestforum.org).
Accreditation badges may only be issued if the following conditions are met:
- if there is confirmed accreditation in the Russian Investment Forum 2019 database;
- upon presenting a passport (the passport number must match the number specified in the registration form) as well as:
- for the Russian media – upon presenting a media identification card or, if a badge is obtained under a power of attorney, an official letter on the media organization’s letterhead signed by the director or the person responsible for personnel management at the organization with the organization’s certified seal (sample letter);
- for foreign media representatives accredited with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs – upon presenting an accreditation card from the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The badge is personalized and may not be given to third parties during the Russian Investment Forum 2019. The badge must be worn in a visible place at all times when at the Russian Investment Forum 2019 venue.
- Any other accreditation cards are not valid for entering the Russian Investment Forum 2019 venue.
- If an accreditation badge is lost or stolen, the media representative must immediately notify any information desk. A lost badge will be blocked. A duplicate will be issued based on a written request.
Rules for accessing Russian Investment Forum 2019 events
- Media accreditation is mandatory to work at all Russian Investment Forum 2019 events.
- Access to events attended by the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation is granted according to a special procedure established by the Department of Press Service and Information of the Government of the Russian Federation and the Russian Federal Guard Service.
- Access of the technical personnel of media representatives is granted in accordance with the regulation for the access of technical personnel to the Russian Investment Forum 2019 venue.
Denial of accreditation
The Russian Investment Forum 2019 Organizing Committee may deny accreditation:
- to individuals who are not media representatives and do not hold the positions specified in clause 2.2 of these rules;
- to media representatives who specialize in publications with a purely advertising or citation-based focus or narrow specialization that is not related to the theme of the Russian Investment Forum 2019.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to deny accreditation without explanation.
Rights and obligations of media accredited at the Russian Investment Forum 2019
Media representatives accredited at the Russian Investment Forum 2019 may:
- utilize all services specifically intended for the work of journalists and press service employees;
- obtain information about official Russian Investment Forum 2019 events and exhibitions (press releases, business programme, etc.);
- work at the Russian Investment Forum 2019 Press Centre during official events using the infrastructure of the Press Centre;
- attend press conferences, briefings, and other press events.
Media representatives accredited at the Russian Investment Forum 2019 must:
- verify the accuracy of the information they report;
- fulfil the requests of individuals who provide information with a reference to its source;
- inform citizens and officials about any audio or video recording, filming or photography when obtaining information from such individuals;
- present a media identification card or another document certifying the identity and credentials of media representatives representative when engaging in professional activities if and when requested;
- not use their professional capabilities to conceal information or falsify public information or collect information for a third party or organization that is not a media outlet;
- suspend (stop) photography or video recording at the request of Russian Investment Forum 2019 security service officials;
- not disseminate printed materials on the territory of the Russian Investment Forum 2019 without approval from the Russian Investment Forum 2019 Organizing Committee;
- when using official information and quoting statements from Russian Investment Forum 2019 participants, adhere to the Russian Investment Forum 2019 ‘Citation Policy’, specifically: finished materials must contain a reference to the Russian Investment Forum 2019 and the source of the information obtained, and for electronic media – a reference to the official website (www.rusinvestforum.org); any amendments, additions or distortions of copied (cited) information are not permitted.