During the forum there will be an exhibition titled Healthy Life: Towards 80+ at which companies will present achievements made in the medical sector within Russia and internationally. Breakthrough technological and innovative projects aimed at supporting public health will also be on display.
Date and location of the exhibition:
13 February 2019 – 15 February 2019
Main Media Centre, Sochi, Adler, Russia
Please contact the Project and Exhibition Directorate for further information:
Head of the West section of the Exhibition Projects Directorate
+7 (495) 640 6547, ext. 141
+7 (921) 347 3109
The forum's distinguishing features include:
- A unique platform for discussion and monitoring the implementation of national programmes and projects on these themes in line with the Executive Order issued by the President of the Russian Federation on 7 May 2018, Number 204 'On National Targets and Strategic Development Goals for the Russian Federation for the Period to 2024'
- A business programme built around the strategic goals currently set for Russian state policy regarding demographic development, public health protection, and improving living standards
- Engagement of the expert community comprising key representatives of government structures, business and the health care and medical communities, and non-commercial organizations
- Exhibition including exhibits relating to new technologies for medicine, health care, and science
- A competition on innovative achievements in the medical sector
- The development of proposals and the publishing of the results of the Healthy Life Forum: Towards 80+