CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
In line with the executive order issued by the President of the Russian Federation on 7 May 2018, Number 204, 'On National Targets and Strategic Development Goals for the Russian Federation for the Period to 2024', the Russian Government was instructed to ensure the national development goals for Russia for the period to 2024 are achieved, including:
- Increasing the expected lifespan to 78 years by 2024 (and to 80 years by 2030)
The Healthy Life Forum: Towards 80+ was selected as the priority platform for direct dialogue between government agencies and the expert community, and for the joint search for (and development of) practical proposals on implementing national programmes and projects aiming to reach the goal of increasing life expectancy in Russia.
The Forum will include a business programme, presentations, and exhibitions enabling participants to discuss the key questions and develop practical solutions on issues relating to demographic development, protecting people's health, and raising living standards. Participants will also have the opportunity to learn more about innovative projects in healthcare, and to network with other people working in this sector.
The Forum is supported by the Russian Federation Ministry of Health..
Date and location of the forum:
13 February 2019 – the first day of the Russian Investment Forum, Main Media Centre, Sochi, Adler, Russia
If you would like to participate in the Forum, please complete the registration form.
All participation requests will be reviewed by the organizers and, if approved, an invitation will be sent to the applicant.
The organizers reserve the right to refuse an invitation to an applicant without explanation.
Participants who receive invitations are kindly requested to confirm or decline their participation in the personal web office section of the Russian Investment Forum website.
Participation fee and payment for participation
Each Forum participant concludes an invoice contract, confirming and guaranteeing their participation in the event.
EUR 220,00 (incl. VAT 20%)
The participant enters payer information, selects a payment method, and creates an invoice contract in the Payment section of the personal web office.
The payment date shall be regarded as the date on which the funds are deposited in the Roscongress Foundation account. Participants may check whether the amount has been received by logging in to their personal web office, or by calling their personal manager.
Healthy Life Forum events for Russian Investment Forum participants
Russian Investment Forum 2019 participants can freely attend Forum events; no additional registration is needed. To confirm your participation, please mark the corresponding field in your personal web office on the Russian Investment Forum website.
The Russian Investment Forum participant badge also provides access to Healthy Life Forum events.
For additional information about the Healthy Life Forum: Towards 80+, please contact the Russian Investment Forum Information Centre:
Tel.: +7 (495) 640 6547
The business programme of the event will include a plenary session involving representatives of the relevant government entities and regional heads, panel sessions, round tables, practical master classes, and project presentations.
The structure of the programme for the forum will include the following subject areas:
- The national programme for demographic development
- The national project for health care
- National projects in science, education, and the environment (including achieving goals that help increase life expectancy)
During the forum there will be an exhibition titled Healthy Life: Towards 80+ at which companies will present achievements made in the medical sector within Russia and internationally. Breakthrough technological and innovative projects aimed at supporting public health will also be on display.
Date and location of the exhibition:
13 February 2019 – 15 February 2019
Main Media Centre, Sochi, Adler, Russia
Please contact the Project and Exhibition Directorate for further information:
Exhibition Event Specialist
Tel: +7 (495) 640 9291, доб. 113
Mobile: +7 (931) 247 7153
The forum's distinguishing features include:
- A unique platform for discussion and monitoring the implementation of national programmes and projects on these themes in line with the Executive Order issued by the President of the Russian Federation on 7 May 2018, Number 204 'On National Targets and Strategic Development Goals for the Russian Federation for the Period to 2024'
- A business programme built around the strategic goals currently set for Russian state policy regarding demographic development, public health protection, and improving living standards
- Engagement of the expert community comprising key representatives of government structures, business and the health care and medical communities, and non-commercial organizations
- Exhibition including exhibits relating to new technologies for medicine, health care, and science
- A competition on innovative achievements in the medical sector
- The development of proposals and the publishing of the results of the Healthy Life Forum: Towards 80+