The Russian Investment Forum is a popular and influential platform for presenting the investment and economic potential of Russia’s regions. The Forum’s traditional combination of an extensive business programme and exhibition events enables participants to expand mutually beneficial business contacts, discuss key issues on the economic agenda, and learn about promising investment projects.
About the forum
- What is the Russian Investment Forum?
- Date and location of the Russian Investment Forum
The main events of the Russian Investment Forum will take place on 15–16 February 2018 at the Olympic Park’s Main Media Centre.
Address: 1 Olimpiysky Prospekt, Adler, Sochi, Krasnodar Territory
The travel time from Sochi International Airport to the Olympic Park’s Main Media Centre takes 10–15 minutes and roughly an hour from the centre of Sochi.
- The Organizing Committee
The Chair of the Organizing Committee is Dmitry Kozak, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation.
You can find additional information about the Organizing Committee in the Organizing Committee section of the website.
- The Roscongress Foundation
The Roscongress Foundation was founded in 2007 with the aim of helping to develop Russia’s economic potential and strengthen the country’s image by organizing congresses and exhibitions with an economic and social focus. The Foundation develops the substantive content for these events, and provides companies with advice, information, and expert guidance, as well as offering comprehensive evaluation, analysis, and coverage of the Russian and global economic agenda.
For more information about other events organized by the Roscongress Foundation, click here.
Participation in the forum
- Taking part in the Russian Investment Forum
To participate in the Forum, you must be in receipt of a written invitation issued by the Organizing Committee.
If you would like to take part in the Forum, please complete the registration form in the Registration section of the website.
Applications to participate will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee and, if approved, applicants will receive a written invitation and a letter containing a login and password to access their personal web office, together with details of the procedure for confirming their participation.
The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse an application without explanation.
- Premium and Standard participation packages
You can find descriptions of the Premium and Standard participation packages in the Participants section of the website.
- Cost of participating in the Russian Investment Forum
You can find out about participation fees in the Participants section of the website.
- Limit on the number of participants from any one company
In order to maintain a high level of representation and to accommodate growing interest in participating in the Forum, limits on the number of Russian Investment Forum participants from any one company have been introduced.
Please note that if the quota for the number of participants from a given company is exceeded, the participation fee will increase.
You can familiarize yourself with the terms of the quota system (maximum number of participants from any one company) in the Participants section of the website.
- Withdrawing from the Forum
If you change your mind about participating in the Forum, please notify the organizers, either via your personal web office or by contacting your personal manager.
Personal web office
- What is the personal web office and how can I access it?
The personal web office is a personal section of the Forum’s official website for participants, where it is possible to edit personal information, upload a badge photograph, submit requests for various services (including hotel accommodation, transportation, excursions, linguistic support, etc.), fill out the contract, and pay for your participation in the Forum.
In order to access the personal web office, you will need to enter your personal login and password, which were provided in the letter you received along with your invitation to the Forum.
- Confidentiality of data in the personal web office
The Russian Investment Forum strictly adheres to legal requirements for the protection of every participant’s personal data.
The personal web office has been developed using SSL data encryption to ensure the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
- How do I upload a photograph for my badge?
You can upload a photograph for your badge in the personal web office.
Your badge photograph must:
- Be a colour photograph on a white background, in JPEG format
- Be 480x640 pixels in size
- Have a resolution (image quality) of 300 dpi
- Include a frontal view of your entire face, with your head uncovered
- Have the face make up at least 70% of the photograph
- Changes to personal information
Once you have submitted your personal information using the registration form or the personal web office, you can make changes to it by contacting your personal manager.
- Participant accreditation badge
Due to security measures in place at the Forum venue and at cultural and sporting programme event locations, all participants must be issued with an accreditation badge.
The badge is a pre-programmed proximity card, a unique key linked to the participant’s information in the Forum’s database. The badge contains the following data about the holder: name and surname (in Latin characters), organization, level of access, and photograph, as well as the Forum logo.
Accreditation badges are issued to specific individuals and are not transferable. You should keep your badge and ID with you at all times during the Forum. Your badge is the only document confirming your Forum accreditation which can be used at event venues.
- Participant badge collection
Participants can collect their badges by visiting one of the accreditation points. You can familiarize yourself with the location of these accreditation points and their hours of operation in the Accreditation section of the official website closer to the date of the Forum.
In order to be issued with a badge, participants must present the same document used to register on the Forum website (usually a passport).
- What do I need to check before collecting my badge?
Before collecting your badge, please ensure that:
1) you have registered as a Forum participant;
2) your participation has been approved by the Forum Organizing Committee, and that this fact is reflected in the organizers’ data system;
3) you have accurately provided all required information about yourself;
4) you have uploaded a badge photo to your personal web office or have already submitted a photo to the organizers in the required format (a colour photograph on a white background, in JPEG format, 480x640 pixels in size, 300 dpi resolution (image quality), including a frontal view of your entire face, with your head uncovered, and with your face making up at least 70% of the photograph);
5) you have paid the participation fee, and that this fact is reflected in the organizers’ data system;
6) your participation has been approved by the Forum’s Security Service, and that this fact is reflected in the organizers’ data system.
You can check whether your accreditation badge is ready for collection in your personal web office, by contacting your personal manager, or by phoning the Forum’s information service on: +7 (495) 640 6547.
You must present the same document used to register on the Forum website (usually a passport) to collect your accreditation badge.
- Collection of participant badges by proxy
To collect a badge on your behalf, third parties must present an original copy of the official power of attorney form together with their own ID (passport). They must also present a copy of your passport (copies of participants’ passports will be returned upon collection of the badges).
The power of attorney form and a completed example will be available for download from the Accreditation section of the official website closer to the date of the Forum.
Exhibition at the Russian Investment Forum
- How can I participate in the exhibition?
An exhibition that aims to promote and develop projects in the investment and operational stages of implementation will be held during the Russian Investment Forum.
The exhibition will be open during the Forum period to all categories of participants.
To participate in the exhibition, please contact Exhibition Projects Directorate Senior Specialist Victoria Kirilova.
Senior Specialist, Exhibition Projects Directorate
Tel.: +7 (921) 347 3109
- How can I pay the participation fee?
Once participation in the Forum has been confirmed, please, go to the ‘Payment’ section in the Personal web office to create an agreement. As soon as the organizers receive your signed copy of the contract, payment options will appear in your Personal web office: you may print the invoice for payment by bank transfer or pay by bank card. You must pay the participation fee within five business days of signing your contract.
If you were unable to pay the Forum participation fee in advance, you will be able to pay in person at the payment offices at the main venue, in cash or with your bank card.
Please note that for payments made by cash or bank card during the Forum, the payment currency will be Russian roubles, and a 5.5% commission fee will be applied.
- Is a discount offered for several participants from the same organization?
No discounts will be offered for participation in the Russian Investment Forum. Within the quotas, the number of registered participants does not affect the registration fee.
Please note that if the quota for the number of participants from a given company is exceeded, the participation fee will increase. You can familiarize yourself with the terms of the quota system (maximum number of participants from any one company) and the participation fee in the Participants section of the website.