Registration of media representatives for the Russian Investment Forum
will take place
from 11 November to 24 January 2020.
Before completing the registration form, please carefully read through the rules regarding accreditation of media representatives for the Russian Investment Forum in the Media section of the Forum website.
To apply for accreditation:
Complete the registration application form on the official Russian Investment Forum website.
• Please complete all fields in the form. Take care to ensure that your personal details are entered correctly, as this information will appear on your badge. Please take note of the requirements for the badge photograph, which must meet the following specifications:
- Colour photograph in JPEG format
- Proportions: 3x4
- Resolution of no less than 480x640
- Photo depicts the subject facing the camera, wearing no head covering
- Subject’s face must make up at least 70% of the image.
When filling out the registration form, you can register all media representatives from your organization who wish to take part in covering the Russian Investment Forum.
Information regarding the status of your accreditation request, along with other supplementary information, will be sent to the contact email address provided during registration.
- The letter must be written on company letterhead and signed by the company head or person performing the duties thereof (on the basis of power of attorney; a copy of the power of attorney must be attached).
- ATTENTION! Foreign media representatives may provide a copy of the Russian Foreign Ministry press service accreditation card.
Applications will not be considered without a cover letter.
Russian Investment Forum Organizing Committee.
Contact info for Media Relations Directorate
Тел.: +7 (812) 406 7709