When official information or direct quotations from Forum participants are used in media materials, they should be accompanied by a reference to the Russian Investment Forum, and the source of the information must be credited. Electronic media should include a link to the Forum website (rusinvestforum.org). Alteration, embellishment, or distortion of any copied (cited) information is strictly prohibited.
- Print media/radio: any article or interview covering the Russian Investment Forum must include a reference to the Forum, in the form of text or the official logo.
- Television: any programme filmed or interview given at the Russian Investment Forum venue must include a reference to the Forum.
- Online publications: any article or interview covering the Russian Investment Forum must include a reference to the Forum, in the form of text or the official logo.
- Photography: any photograph taken in relation to the Russian Investment Forum must include a reference to the source of the information.
- Blogs/social networking sites: when using official information obtained through participation in the Russian Investment Forum or quoting statements made by participants of the Forum (which should be used only with the participant’s express permission) in materials published online (on blogs, social networking sites, etc.), all information divulged must be accurate.
The Forum Organizers accept no responsibility for statements made by participants in blogs or on social networking sites.
The Roscongress Foundation reserves the right to use text from articles, photographs, and video footage made or obtained by media representatives during preparations for the Russian Investment Forum and during the Forum. Any material used will include a reference crediting the author of the material in question.