How to get to the forum venue
Participants can commute to the Forum venue using one of the following options:
- by an official Forum shuttle. Free shuttles will be available from 14 February through 16 February between the Olympic Park Main Media Centre, the key transport hubs, and the official Forum hotels.
- by a rented car. Forum participants can use the services offered by the Forum’s official transport services operator to book a transfer or rent an accredited vehicle with a driver.
- by a private car. Please note that the pick-up and drop-off zone for non-accredited vehicles is located on Olympiysky Prospekt in immediate proximity to checkpoint 1.
Vehicle and driver accreditation
Premium package participants may accredit one private vehicle and two drivers. For more information and to apply for vehicle accreditation and driver badges, log into your personal web office.
Accredited vehicles will have access to:
- pick-up and drop-off zone on Olympiysky Prospekt near checkpoint 1 (in front of the entrance to the Forum venue);
- reserved parking Р1 near the Forum venue;
- official Forum hotels;
- cultural and sports program venues.
How to obtain vehicle passes and driver badges
Every accredited vehicle will be issued a vehicle pass; drivers of any such vehicles must be accredited too.
Vehicle passes and driver badges will be issued at an accreditation point located in the Tulip Inn Omega Sochi hotel.
Vehicle and driver accreditation point opening hours
|Tulip Inn Omega Sochi||3, Olimpiysky Prospekt||5–13 February||10:00–19:00|
Vehicle passes will be issued to specific vehicles indicating the vehicle model and license plate number. Any pass or badge transferred to a third party will be canceled.
We recommend placing your vehicle pass on the right side inside the windshield. When entering a restricted-access area, the driver and all passengers inside a vehicle are required to produce accreditation badges for a security check.
Please make sure your vehicle pass and driver badges are ready before attempting to collect them.
Vehicle passes and driver badges may be collected in person by presenting an ID (passport), or by a third person acting under a power of attorney.
Collecting vehicle passes or driver badges under a power of attorney
When collecting a vehicle pass or a driver badge by a third person under a power of attorney, the authorized person must present:
- the authorized person’s passport;
- the original of a power of attorney executed according to the established form*;
- copies of drivers’ passports**.
** Copies of passports will be returned once badges have been issued.
For more information, please contact the Russian Investment Forum information centre:
Phone.: +7 (495) 640 6547